• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Update on Bosley

Ansley

So the first few days were rough, but he is now a pretty happy little guy!

He wouldnt pee or poop outside and it took him 2 days to go! I did happen to catch him peeing on my chihuahua's pee pad which suprised me!

He is now happy to walk on a leash, does his business outside, interacts with other dogs and us generally very happy!

We are working on basic commands and getting him used to his new name and he is doing really well.

Him and gordo get along great, Gordo tries to get Bosley to play, and sometimes it works, but its almost like bosley scares himself while playing and stops himself!!

Here are some new pics!!

brothers
bos029-1.jpg

bos006-1.jpg

bosley012-1.jpg

bosley015-1.jpg

gordobosley1.jpg

Oh, that is wonderful news!! Bosley seems to be right at home. Thankyou for giving him such a patient and loving forever home!

Bosley and Gordo are adorable together! I'm glad Bosley has settled in so nicely. :dogwlk:

Back