• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Why do they have to grow...

ice-cavi

...so fast:eek: Kia is growing with the speed of light ,I can almost hear her bones and joints crack from growing:D
As you can see she has now lost her chubby-puppy look and is leggy and what you call it ,gangly?
20081109092546_0.jpg

pictured here with a friend of mines blenheim and Elja....almost as big as the older ones :)
20081109190013_8.jpg

Which one is the smaller one:rolleyes:
20081109190023_11.jpg

Not quite as fast as The grown ups yet.....but she has the same amount of stamina when it comes to playing in the fields!
20081109185949_2.jpg

Fortunately she can still give us that puppyface once in a while :)
20081109185129_1.jpg

Both your dogs are beauties, and Kia still got her cute puppy face.
I think no matter how old cavaliers get they always look cute to me.

Sabby

Both of your dogs are beauties, and Kia still got her cute puppy face.
I think no matter how old cavaliers get they always look cute to me.

Sabby

Kia :luv: (beautiful name) still retains her mystique charm in her expressions and eyes :luv:

As indeed does your adult Cav.:luv:

Delightful photo's and luv the expressions they portray both indoors and outdoors:dogwlk:

Great photos! How did things go with Elja when you introduced Kia to the household? We're bringing home a new puppy on the 23rd and just hoping our 20 month old Sally will love her

Great photos! How did things go with Elja when you introduced Kia to the household? We're bringing home a new puppy on the 23rd and just hoping our 20 month old Sally will love her

We were very lucky with our breeder and got to bring Elja on visits to begin with.Later Kia came to stay overnight so Elja had gotten to know her a bit before she finally moved in;)
But still Elja was unsure about Kia the first 24 hours....not quite trusting the little rascal too near :)
It was rather fun to watch Kia trying again and again to snuggle up with Elja,and Elja always jumping over her to get away...:eek:

I would´nt worry too much about adding another to the household,cavaliers are so friendly and outgoing and they love to be with other cavaliers:)
Good luck with the new pup and remember we are dying for pics :snap:

We were very lucky with our breeder and got to bring Elja on visits to begin with.Later Kia came to stay overnight so Elja had gotten to know her a bit before she finally moved in;)
But still Elja was unsure about Kia the first 24 hours....not quite trusting the little rascal too near :)
It was rather fun to watch Kia trying again and again to snuggle up with Elja,and Elja always jumping over her to get away...:eek:

I would´nt worry too much about adding another to the household,cavaliers are so friendly and outgoing and they love to be with other cavaliers:)
Good luck with the new pup and remember we are dying for pics :snap:

Thanks for the advice Ice-Cavi. Sally has visited the pup, who we are going to call Lois, she was slobbering and unsure but after about 15 minutes her tail came out from between her legs and started wagging!! I hope in time they will be the best of friends. Sure will post piccies :lotsaluv:

Those are 3 adorable Cavaliers!! I am so envious of those great places you have to let the dogs run free.

Your dogs are so pretty! I just have to tell you that I'm looking at the pictures with my 2 year old on my lap and she says that she would like "the little tiny black doggy" for Christmas;) I guess we have one vote for a black and tan should we ever be lucky enough to have another cavalier!

So cute, I have made up my mind on getting a tricolour next spring, but Kia could persuade me on a black and tan :lotsaluv:

It's now my ambition to visit Iceland, which clearly has some of the best looking cavaliers and most beautiful countryside, judging on the photos you and sunna have posted over time!
Well, maybe on a par with Dougals homeland of Scotland! ;)

Oh I want to eat her!!

and yes they grow way too fast.. I can barely remember Qnotje being the chubby puppy she was :) If I see her pics I can't believe she ever was fat like that :p

Back