• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Independent Today - Dogfight at the Kennel Club

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/crufts-dogfight-at-the-kennel-club-1006618.html

Internet article above, but the printed version is even better as it has large page coverage which can't be missed. Behaviour of certain people in the dog world should reach a few more people via this.(y)

I was slightly surprised to see this as I have not spoken to the gentleman who wrote it as far as I remember.

It is a shame that the enormous support that Carol & I have received from ordinary pet owners is not mentioned, but on the whole I cannot disagree with most of what he says, I just don't remember saying any of it to him.

Margaret C

Reading how he discusses you, I think from the verb tenses used he is saying that you have said elsewhere... in other words he likely picked up the quote and comment from other articles.

Back