PDA

View Full Version : 5 year old male seeking new home

Karlin
10th November 2008, 12:22 PM
I am likely to have a lovely family cavalier coming into rescue in the next couple of weeks. He had a bit of a hard beginning -- he contracted parvo as a pup because it looks like the breed never vaccinated properly or at all. Then he was attacked viciously by another dog. But he has gone on to a happy family life of beach walks and playing with the children. Now due to family complications he is likely to need a new caring home. Like many cavaliers, he has a mild case of dry eye and is on drops for that. The family are very upset at having to rehome but need to do so.

He might be happiest now with an older kids or adult home -- he's a real housedog and loves to be on a chair in the room with his family, just observing the goings on.

If this gentleman sounds like just the dog for you, let me know. :)

Rj Mac
22nd November 2008, 06:37 PM
How's this guy gettin on Karlin? Any joy in fnding him a home? He sounds a real sweetheart?

Karlin
22nd November 2008, 06:51 PM
I am waiting to hear from his owner -- they were pretty sure they'd need to rehome, but I also gave them some additional suggestions. They were to come back to me any time around now -- and were happy to hold on to him while I am away in the US (last week and this coming week).

CavCross
24th November 2008, 05:48 PM
OH has exams until the 08th of December so is off work on study leave - after that date we'd be happy to have more little fosters so if you need us just shout :p