• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

she's been making a weird noise,

Ciren

a mixture of a throat clear and a retch. once she stops she just goes back to sleep.

any idea's?

heh bout the last half an hour, it went on for a couple of mins first time now she is snoring peacefully, something in her throat maybe?

If it sounds like a chesty cough, and typically only happens when laying down - it may be Kennel Cough.

Charlie used to cough quite loudly with a final large cough as if bringing up phlem, then go back to sleep.

she hasnt done it apart from the twice last night, i am working on the theory that it was something in her throat. on a side note do i HAVE to get worming tab's from the vets?

she hasnt done it apart from the twice last night, i am working on the theory that it was something in her throat. on a side note do i HAVE to get worming tab's from the vets?

If you want to get Drontal, you do, and Drontal is the only thing that gets rid of tapeworms. Mine got them last spring due to fleas they picked up when frontline quit working for us. By the time I got them switched to Advantix and cleared up the fleas, a couple of the big dogs had them. I treated everyone to be safe. It is expensive for a big dog...not so bad if they are small.

Back