• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

ppotterfield

I stumbled across a website the other day called Can We Help You Keep Your Dog? and thought it was worth sharing. It includes lots of helpful information and ideas for those who are struggling with a dog and are not sure they are going to be able to work it out. Here is the link: http://www.wonderpuppy.net/canwehelp/index.html.

I have not read all the articles on the website and can not vouch for the content. As with any training or related information use common sense, know your own dog, make your own decisions and consult a professional as needed (y).

Thanks for that. :) It has some great tips and advice and I will add some of those links to my info here (though I wish they weren't trotting out the old 'dominance' line on some of the issues they address as thinking of the problem in those terms and addressing it in some of the dominance theory ways risks making the problem worse).

Back