• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Finally - I'M BACK :D

Sunna

Hello cavalier lovers! I haven't been here on the forum for sooo long time and I've missed you all very much! I've just been very busy but now I'm gonna try to be a part of the discussions, as much as I can :)
For you who doesn't remember me or the new ones who doesn't know who I am I'm gonna tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Sunna and I live in Iceland with my family and my three cavalier furry babies.
Molder is black & tan boy, he was born the 18th of January, the year 2000 so he's 8 years old and will turn 9 soon.
Fjalar is tricolour boy, he was born the 19th of April, the year 2003 so he's 5 years old. He has got the kindest soul in the whole world.
Mirra is my youngest and also my only bitch. She was born the 10th of September, the year 2006 - that means she turned 2 years old two months ago.
I'm very interested in photography and I'm thinking about learning that industry. If you want to, you can see my work here: http://www.flickr.com/sunbeam93

I guess you want to see some pictures of my dogs, here you go :)

2704872041_9ddb826263.jpg

2704871495_195ce18867.jpg

2705694224_a152a305a2.jpg

2708915914_6f1e2475c1.jpg

2907621761_41f61e2fe6.jpg

2908467074_f7370884c9.jpg

2908466536_e253544405.jpg

2459546722_ce68db93eb.jpg

1196637536_814faabb9c.jpg

2635860495_0df6981d9f.jpg

Take care everyone! Sunna, Fjalar, Molder & Mirra.

For those of you who don´t know this ;I have the BIGGEST chrush on Molder...I could just dip him is chocolate sauce and eat him...that is the sweetest face ever on a cavalier:)
Sunna Im so sorry for stalking you with Molder everywhere,can´t help it,I´m hopelessly in love with him:eek:
Kisses from Elja and Kia
(ps that pic of Molder running is stunning,real pro! way to go!)

For those of you who don´t know this ;I have the BIGGEST chrush on Molder...I could just dip him is chocolate sauce and eat him...that is the sweetest face ever on a cavalier:)
Sunna sorry Ims stalking you with Molder everywhere,can´t help it,I´m hopelessly in love with him:eek:
Kisses from Elja and Kia
(ps that pic of Molder running is stunning,real pro! way to go!)

Hehe you don't have to be sorry, just thank you :)

Welcome back Sunna!!

I definately remember you!!

Things sound like they are going well!!

How is your friend.. I think her name is Jenny? :flwr:

I'm glad you're back - hope to see some more pictures from you as they are absolutely breathtaking!

Hi Sunna
I am new on here. Love your Cavaliers. How comes that people in Iceland take fantastic photos? Ice Cavi always takes great photos.

Sabby

Thank you :)

Welcome back Sunna!!

I definately remember you!!

Things sound like they are going well!!

How is your friend.. I think her name is Jenny? :flwr:

I'm glad you're back - hope to see some more pictures from you as they are absolutely breathtaking!

I'm glad to hear you remember me. Yes, things are going very well and the same with Jenny. She has moved back to Iceland but we don't live in the same town :( It's about 4 hours driving between us so we don't meet often.

Hi Sunna! It is nice to see you back with some more stunning pictures of the Icelandic cavaliers! :rah:

Your photo's are stunning, although I'm a bit biased towards Fjalar as I'm hoping to get a tricolour next spring :xfngr:
They all have such lovely coats, lovely photo's.

Back