• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

ClareLovesCavvies

Hi everyone

My name is Clare and I am from the UK, we bought our first cavaliet onb Saturday and get her in 2 weeks, she is 4 years old and a black and tan her name is Rosie.

I'm not new to Cavaliers we had a Blenheim over 20 years ago and my sister has a blenheim she got 3 years ago who was a rescue this is him:

P1020056.jpg

My mumj and dad also had a Ruby called Benji who sadly passed away in July of this year, we miss him so much, this is a little montage I made of him:

2766937919_8f074cd2e1.jpg

I will post pictures of Rosie as soon as I get her :)

Look forward to getting to know you all :jump:

Welcome Claire and soon Rosie

That's a beautiful montage of Benji

Can't wait to see photos of Rosie

Welcome :)
I'm so sorry to hear about Benji, he was so cute.
I look forward to see some pics of Rosie.

Welcome Clare!! How exciting about Rosie. How old was Benji? He looks like he was a very sweet little man!! I'm so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful montage of photos of him.

Welcome Clare and Rosie. She's very pretty, I love her wispy ears. Benji looks beautiful, I'm sorry for your loss.:flwr:

Thank you all for being so welcoming.

Cathy T Benji was 13 when he passed, he was quite a good age but, still so painful to lose him.

Oh I love that montage, I just love the faces of older cavaliers. :) Your sister's rescue boy is very handsome too! Look forward to some pics of your new rescue girl when she arrives. :)

Back