• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My adorable Dylan.

*Pauline*

Just a few happy shots of my beautiful little boy :lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:
We were in the middle of a game, notice his tail is wagging so fast it's transparent!
3026473688_011492aab0_b.jpg

Oh this one is a bit blurry but he doesn't smile very often so I had to post this.
3026470320_1d05ce6bb4_b.jpg

My little apple dumpling :lotsaluv::lotsaluv: Don't laugh, that's one of his nicknames.
3026468234_a4fccbdb00_b.jpg

it´s such a long time since Dylan stole my heart but still there is something inside my chest thats melting for him...He is just lovely:lotsaluv:

I posted this late last night and I am so touched to come home from college and read such lovely comments. Thanks everyone.

there is something inside my chest thats melting for him...He is just lovely:lotsaluv:

That's just how I felt right from when he was a little pup at the breeders, I told her that I felt like that and she agreed to letting me have him. She had wanted to keep either Dylan or his brother Jamie for showing.

Back