• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Do Aliens Exist (anybody had contact)

Brian M

Hi and Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night

On Sunday I was watching on one of the Discovery channels a documentary on our Sun and the increasing frequency of sun spots/solar flares and the speed (only hours ) of them to our planet earth and the resultant impact they are having on us regarding our ever increasing reliance on technology ,I found it a highly interesting and absorbing programme .This then led me to thinking about our Universe in general and the certain presence somewhere of extra terrestrial life and I was then wondering if any of our world wide forum base has had any unusual happening or sighting of things that cannot be rationally explained away ,or are to believe people like Edgar Mitchell (Apollo 14 pilot) we accuses governments of cover ups ,your experiences if any would be interesting reading.:-|

PS This has absolutely nothing to do with Cavaliers and if it had I wouldn't have a clue where I could get Poppy a Space Suit to fit her.:confused:

I soooo believe in aliens - thye visited my house once last year in the form of my hubby with flowers, I know it was an alien as Mark never buys flowers!!!:jump:

Yes I do believe in extra terrestials. We saw some ufo's hovering over Tottenham in the late 70's in broad daylight, and some strange ufo's flying in formation in Mill Hill several years ago. But no, they have not bothered with me..... and if you saw a photo of me you'd know why!!!

I believe...

I believe in intelligent life beyond Earth. (Not always so confident in the intelligence of life ON Earth, though!) Haven't seen any, but the idea is hard to dismiss, given statistics. I think who/whatever may be out there must get a jolly laugh out of our shananigans. If I were on the outside looking in, I'm not so sure I'd make myself known!

If I were on the outside looking in, I'm not so sure I'd make myself known!

:xctly:

Back