• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anyone up for walkies on Sunday?

Phoenix Park suits me!! morning or afternoon? Either suits

(and Brian, 8:30 is still the middle of the night on a Sunday morning as far as I'm concerned! ;) Sunrise starts at 10am!)

Hi guys, I'm up in Dublin every second weekend but this week my parents are coming down to me. Would have loved to meet up in the Phoenix Park. Maybe next time :xfngr: Enjoy your walk.

Would 11am suit you both, Brid and Claire?
and will we meet where the cavalier group met before, or would ye prefer the papal cross or monument for a a walk?

Dougal won't know what to do with himself with all these lovely ladies! :D Might bring the OH along for some male company for him ;)

Oh i would love something like this in newcastle. J is never sure of other dogs but he just loves to meet other cavaliers, its like he knows his own.

May come along aswell, bringing the doglets to Donadea forest park tomorrow:dogwlk:, so hopefully will make phoenix park on Sunday too:D. I think Elliot would be very keen to go if I told him that Phoebe was going along;) Is it 11 or 12?

You are all so lucky you can all meet up. I would love to meet people from the forum. Have a great time on Sunday.

Have fun! I am out in the US for the next two weeks, so can't join in on the weekend.

Back