• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy Rosie and Tammi

Brian M

Hi

This is Daisy and Rosie in their new Puppia harness,s ,taken last Sat.
3029019797_74522d82f8.jpg

And a photo of Tammi who as mentioned in a previous post is recovering still from her op (diagnosed progressive cancer) ,she had all her stitches out a week ago and we were advised to let her out of the crate shes been confined to .But first time out her wound started seeping blood so I confined her again and after another week theres been no sign of any more so I will set her free again tomorrow and see how she goes ,so fingers crossed for her.

3029021659_78efa2fc58.jpg

And lastly all three and Luke again last Sat night about 8.00 pm ,poor lad I drag him out with me most nights ,oh and I heard there a CKCS committee meeting tomorrow so I hope Dawn and I will then become full members.

3029014507_08fff73b73.jpg

Brian,
All four of ur girls are beautiful!
I love daisy and rosies little spikes at the top of their heads!
The new harnesses are lovely on them.:p

Hi brian,

always enjoyed you post! love the wonderful photo of your dogs! Your boy is handsome!

Wow, your dogs really have beautiful faces -- really, really pretty! So sweet and quintessentially Cavalier!

Back