• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

my gang

Aileen

171534_000_24A.jpg

171533_002_23.jpg

171531_010_15.jpg

171533_019_06.jpg

Jake

171533_009_16.jpg

212112_22A_003.jpg

Barney&Sam
171533_003_22-1.jpg

Jazzie
613114_009_16A.jpg

Jazzie&Jake
Aileen and the gang (Barney--Jazzie---Jake )

What a lovely selection of photos, I wish I could get mine to stay still, when the see the camera they come right up to me.

How is Jake coming along? Rudie is very noisy but he is putting on weight thankfully.

Jake is coming along fine he loves my Granddaugther they said no children but he is fine with her now I can walk him of lead he is ok when we meet other dogs on the lead he is a diffent dog all barking
---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

Lovely to see them all Aileen - Jake looks wonderful, glad to hear he is settling with you.

That one is Jake I put an harness on him because he had a bad cold when he came but do not use it now because he has a wart thing on his back
----Aileen and the garg (Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

Wow Aileen, lovely pics of your gang:).
It is lovely to see Jake he is adorable, and Barney :luv:.
Jazzie looks lovely I love the one of him cwtched in his bed.
Ahh bless Sam:luv:.

Lovely pictures Aileen, they are all so sweet, I love the big teddy bear :lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Back