• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fireworks.

*Pauline*

If I heard any of you saying you were taking your dogs to a firework display I'd think you were crazy. But...I just happened to be in Southend last night and they have firework displays every Saturday night. They set them off from boats on the sea. I only stayed because I knew Dylan isn't bothered, only one made him jump but I did too!

You can just about see us here.
3033884901_2c7a32fa18_o.jpg

3033884977_582f1d0344_o.jpg
3033885049_beabf21daf_o.jpg

Jasper would have been freaked out by those fireworks, Dylan you are so brave, you will have to have a word with Jasper and learn him not to be afraid :).
Pauline, looks like you had a lovely day :D.

Jasper would have been freaked out by those fireworks, Dylan you are so brave, you will have to have a word with Jasper and learn him not to be afraid :).
Pauline, looks like you had a lovely day :D.

There was a Sharpei beside us who cried but his owner cuddled him. You have to act like there is nothing to worry about, cuddles and cooing is the wrong way to go. We did have a lovely day thank you.

Whee!! I love fireworks, and am blessed that Dottie seems to like them even more than we do. The boom and flashes don't bother her a bit. Your piccies are beautiful!!

Fireworks destroyed all the house training done with Charlie as anytime he was put outside, he just cried at the door - refusing to do any business.

Back