• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Neurology appointment tomorrow

sugarkane74

Well, we're all ready for it. Star's had a bath today and is looking all fluffy.. didn't realise her fur has grown so much coz she doesn't look like she's got much of it normally, bless her! Have fed her but that's it now til we get back, poor thing will be starving! She's having fun and games with Vinnie now.

I've sorted the paperwork and planned our route there. I'm not sure how I'm feeling, scared for sure. Just hope my fears are unfounded.

I will be thinking of you both. Take a packed lunch and some money for a hot drink. There might be a canteen though, there was at the RVC. Be prepared they will shave a little hair off her arm.

Take a crate or harness and a blanket for her to curl up in on the way home, she might feel a bit wobbly.

Dylan was allowed water.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you.

I'm a bit worried coz she's been rubbing herself along the sofa tonight.... could be coz she had a bath but that was a few hours ago now. She also yelped earlier but I wasnt in the room so could have been something unrelated. :(

I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow, will keep our :xfngr: that star is ok.

Thank you.

I'm a bit worried coz she's been rubbing herself along the sofa tonight.... could be coz she had a bath but that was a few hours ago now. She also yelped earlier but I wasnt in the room so could have been something unrelated. :(

There's nothing more you can do for this evening, if she is in pain for any reason, they will help you tomorrow. You have done well to get this all organized so quickly. Hang in there. We are all behind you :hug:

I will be thinking of both of you and keeping my:xfngr:for tomorrow please keep us informed
---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

We will be thinking of you tomorow. :xfngr: everything goes well for you. Best wishes.

You and little Star will both be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep busy and know that you are doing the best thing for your girl by investigating her symptoms. Please post again as soon as you are able. :hug:

I will be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. Annie is scheduled for an MRI a week from Wednesday. Tomorrow you will know for sure. Good luck and I hope the best for you both.

I will be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. Annie is scheduled for an MRI a week from Wednesday. Tomorrow you will know for sure. Good luck and I hope the best for you both.

Prayers and good thoughts for you and Annie also. Have been through this at 7mos with MRI. It will be a difficult time for you both but at least you will know what you are dealing with (if anything) soon. Our diagnosis was a very mild Chiari malformation with no syrinx or SM "at this time", but pronounced PSOM, which we have since dealt with. Hang in there. :hug:

Back