• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavaliers out walking...

cecily

Great fun in the Phoneix Park today! :D Lovely to put human and doggie faces to the names... Dougal and Dora are flaked out on the couch.

Here's a group shot... Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you can see Bella, Cara and Minnie (Tricolours), Alfie is the Ruby, Phoebe and Pippa are the Blenheims to the front left, Elliot is the blenheim with his head out of the picture and I'm not sure if the blenheim in the middle is Millie or Molly?!
group2.jpg

For this one Dougal is the B&T, and Dora is the blenheim on the far right. Again Alfie is the Ruby and I'm not sure if the blenheim beside him is Millie or Molly! Pippa at the very front looking eager, Phoebe behind her and Elliot once again sticking his head out of the photo!
group.jpg

"Yum Yum"
yumyum.jpg

Follow the leader!!
followtheleader.jpg

I definitely know these beauties are Minnie, Cara and Bella but maybe Claire or Casshon can tell us which is which!
tricolours.jpg

Pippa the little minx :luv: A close up, and getting ready to charge the stag :lol:
pippa.jpg
pippadear.jpg

Phoebe rolling in the muck (or was it sh*t??!) :) While one of Claire's lovelies decides she's too much of a lady to join in :)
phoebecara.jpg
phoebe.jpg

Phoebe and the boys (Elliot, Alfie and Dougal)!
boys.jpg

Molly or Millie?!?! (confirmed to be Millie!)
millieormollie.jpg

Dougal and Alfie
alfiedougal.jpg

Dougal and Dora... wet, tired and ready for home!
dougaldora.jpg

Last edited:
Pauline, wouldn't have thought of bringing the camera actually, only you mentioned it when we were organising the trip! So it's thanks to you really.

Lots of pink, but Dora was setting the A/W '08 trend in purple! ;) :lol:

Pauline, wouldn't have thought of bringing the camera actually, only you mentioned it when we were organising the trip! So it's thanks to you really.

Lots of pink, but Dora was setting the A/W '08 trend in purple! ;) :lol:

Oh thanks :D I prefer the purple myself, what a trend setter.:cool:

Great action pics Cecily:), all doggies had such a fun time, great to see everyone too. Yep, thats Millie running above Dougal and Alfie pic :p. Mine just crashed out on the couch after their dinner and havent moved since:D

Great action pics Cecily:), all doggies had such a fun time, great to see everyone too. Yep, thats Millie running above Dougal and Alfie pic :p. Mine just crashed out on the couch after their dinner and havent moved since:D

Absolutely worth the effort to have flaked out doggies all day. And the beauty is they wear themselves out running after each other with minimal effort from the humans involved :)

Great photos Cecily. We had a great time and there were two very tired girls in our house later :)

Wow, what great photo's, I loved the tri in the middle of the follow my leader picture, not sure who it is but they are lovely :lotsaluv:
It looked a lovely place for a walk.

Looks like everyone had fun :) I had intended on going but I don't normally wake up until about 2pm on Sundays, hopefully next time :D

I had intended on going but I don't normally wake up until about 2pm on Sundays
:eek:
*Dies of envy*
Looks like you all had a fab day out.You must have turned heads in the phoenix park with all those beautiful dogs in a pack.
Sins

Oh I have so got to get on one of those walks. Maybe after christmas when Alanna is older.... will a very Cav-like Shih-Tzu be welcome? :)

Back