• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bed time

Rj Mac

Took a couple of snaps of our 3 settleing down for the night, please forgive the freaky flash eyes.....

Image010-4.jpg
[/IMG]

Image008-7.jpg
[/IMG]

Image005-5.jpg
[/IMG]

It's nice to see that someone actually manages to let their dog sleep where they are intended - and not in the human's bed :D

It's nice to see that someone actually manages to let their dog sleep where they are intended - and not in the human's bed :D

Ah well you see........that was just after bed time, and to be totally honest it's not unusual to wake in the morning to find, that the 2 girls have sneeked up beside us at some point and comandeered most of the bed :rolleyes::lol:

:D:D:D - so much for good intentions - it took Molly 10 intense months of begging before we surrendered, now she sleeps in our bed, as close as possible to us :)

I gave up almost 20 years ago on trying to get dogs to sleep elsewhere than my bed. I am a light sleeper and even the smallest wimper keeps me up and night. Puppies can be persistent.

It was better for both me and the dog to have them in bed with me. We both slept peacefully through the night.

yep, they make nice bed warmers, too, especially when you have a night like we did last night. It got below 20 degrees F (not sure about the celcius conversion). I had Bandit burrowed down on my feet and Lizzie up by my head.

Back