• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Amie will be getting a new friend....

daveoirl

Hi everyone,
We will be adopting a new little companion for Amie this weekend. We went down to see him last week and he is a great little guy. He is a terrier crossbreed, probably has some whippet and a number of other breeds in him too!

His name is Marley, and we can't wait to give him his new home!

As a puppy:
3040508477_648d209112.jpg

Bit older:
3041348790_e97493677e.jpg

3041348902_a5ca5d6b08.jpg

Marley is beautiful, he looks like he'll be a big dog, what do you think? Did you name him after the dog from the book Marley and Me? Can't wait to see your pics when plays with Amie.:snap:

I'd say he will be knee height, maybe just above. He is just over 4 months old now.
He was already named when he was rescued so we are just going to stick with it as it is a lovely name and he knows it now!

Marley looks gorgeous! i'm sure Amie will love having a playmate! my cav and westie spend most of their time together, playing, sleeping, squabling over who sits on my lap, they are the best of friendds and its lovely to watch!! good luck fo friday - can't wait to see pics of the two together!!!

Thanks everyone! Yeah, he is very wrinkley alright!
I will post some pics of the two of them together this weekend. :)

Just FYI I have deleted all references to this particular rescue as for many reasons I absolutely will not allow them to be mentioned on this board.

If anyone has an issue with this they can PM me; this is not a topic for open discussion.

I am delighted you are taking this guy though. :)

Back