• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

petmed biscuit

avejo

I'm usually very picky about dog treats and look for ones that are holistic and only made in the US. When you place an order with petmed, they send a biscuit/dog bone with your order. Are these okay? I hate to throw away food, and I like to mix up her treats. I can't imagine that they'd include something that has ingredients that are not good for dogs, but they do sell medications.....I know I'm being a crazy mom, but it's been a long time since I've had a dog. When I did - back in the day - everyone bought their dog food at the grocery store and there weren't as many options for healthy alternatives or treats. I wouldn't do that now, but at the same time, it can be a bit overwhelming! Thanks for any advice!

If you are uncomfortable with offering something then just save up a few and drop off to your nearest shelter or pound where the dogs will definitely appreciate any unwanted treats.

Back