PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Lucy

sdarone
23rd November 2008, 09:46 PM
Hi all,

Well my little girl is coming home on Wednesday. I pick her up in the early afternoon. I can't wait! here are a few shots the breeder sent me.
http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo292/sdarone/Lucy3.jpg

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo292/sdarone/Lucy/Lucy7.jpg

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo292/sdarone/Lucy/Lucysleepingonherback2.jpg

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo292/sdarone/Lucy/Lucy2.jpg

brotymo
23rd November 2008, 09:49 PM
aw, lovely little girl. I am enjoying my little tri-female so much right now! She is 13 weeks. You will have so much fun!

Mindysmom
23rd November 2008, 11:11 PM
She's gorgeous!

jld
24th November 2008, 03:25 AM
Whaaaaa. I am so jealous. She is beautiful. What fun you will have. Congratulations!!!!:rah:

sdarone
24th November 2008, 03:38 AM
Thanks everyone! I can't wait to have her in my arms.

At the moment I have Charlie, our male blenheim, on my lap, while i'm typing. He has the whole room and a bed he can lay on, but no, he rather be on top of me. So funny!!

Dublin
24th November 2008, 09:56 AM
Ohhhhhh shes gorgeous!!!!! Have fun with her! :jump:

ourempire
24th November 2008, 09:36 PM
She is absolutely adorable! Bet these last 24 hours before you can pick her up are hard to get by :p

Elaine 2
24th November 2008, 10:08 PM
She's gorgeous, l just want to kiss that little pink tummy she's so cute :lotsaluv:

sdarone
25th November 2008, 12:35 AM
I really want her home now. Today and tomorrow are going to be hard. I can't wait to pick her up on Wednesday!!

Any suggestions on how I should introduce her to Charlie. Charlie is a sweet boy, loves everyone, and all dogs. I don't think I'll have too much trouble, but I thought i would ask your opinion on it.

thanks!!

Shelli
25th November 2008, 11:30 AM
Congratulations on your new addition :jump:
She is beautiful :lotsaluv:

ann
25th November 2008, 08:23 PM
:luv:A beautiful baby girl :)

leesanlucie
25th November 2008, 09:08 PM
She is beautiful! Bet you cant wait.
She is so girlie looking!:lotsaluv:

Sunna
25th November 2008, 11:32 PM
Congratulations, she's gorgeous!

sdarone
3rd December 2008, 11:53 PM
Thanks Everyone!

well, we've had Lucy for almost a week now, actually today makes a week.

She's quite a character! This morning Charlie and Lucy were running around. Now mind you between the 2 of them they have plenty of toys, but no, they want to play with the same toy. Anyway, Charlie had a toy in his mouth and Lucy wanted it so she pulled his ear and he cried and when he cried he let the toy go. That's when she grabbed it and ran! She's sneaky, huh? Poor Charlie, but even when she does stuff like this to him he loves having her around because now he's not alone anymore, he has a friend to play with. :lotsaluv:

Sabby
4th December 2008, 12:07 AM
Sounds like they are having fun together. Mine are the same, I got loads of toys but they want to play with the toy the other one is playing with. Just like children.

sdarone
4th December 2008, 01:13 AM
Yes, I'm glad they are having fun. CHarlie really needed a sister to play with. I never realized how sad he was before until now that he has Lucy. SHe tortures him, but in the end he loves her. Last night they were in my bed and Lucy is too small to go down the stairs so Charlie brought her a rawhide and a bone she they could play on the bed. They are just adorable.

I'm so glad we got Lucy.

Dublin
4th December 2008, 10:00 AM
Ahhhhh thats sooooo cute Charlie did that for his little sister!

shippers
4th December 2008, 04:55 PM
Lucy is gorgeous :lotsaluv:. I'm glad Charlie and Lucy are getting along well. We've just added our second cavalier to our family and she's gorgeous. She is also a tricolour :lotsaluv:. It is also the best thing we did as Sally also has constant company and we have more puppy cuddles :jump:. My carpet and decoration is suffering though with having two dogs so after Christmas we are renewing the whole lot!!

sdarone
4th December 2008, 08:46 PM
aww they're cute! Yes, luckily we have hardwood floors downstairs but carpet upstairs, so she's already done some damage upstairs! But that's my fault for not watching her. I told my husband this morning that after she's done with potty training we'll need to change the carpet, it's about 3 years old, but it's a light color so you can really see it. We're steam cleanign the carpets this weekend.

AFter this weekend, they'll have to be downstairs until Lucy is potty trained.

brotymo
5th December 2008, 02:35 AM
Aw, soooo cute! I keep picturing Bandit and Lizzie, it sounds like how they play, too.

sdarone
5th December 2008, 08:18 PM
It's fun having a puppy around, but it's also a lot of work. Charlie was all nicely potty trained and now we have to start all over again. Oh well, luckily Lucy is learning fast and she's a really good girl.

Charlie and Lucy love to play and they are so cute when they sleep together too. :)

It's always fun to watch them play.

Brian M
5th December 2008, 09:03 PM
Hi

Lucy is a beautiful little girl ,if my son Luke had been a girl he too would have been a Lucy.

sdarone
5th December 2008, 09:46 PM
Well I named our boy Charlie so I thought it would be fair to have my husband name our girl, so he chose Lucy. We came up with several names, but we always came back to Lucy.

The breeder named her Lucy as well, so we didn't have to change her name. We thought it was meant to be! :p