• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Not been around much -

Crittercall

I was peaking at the calendar and saw my sig and realized that I've not been around and left you guys in the dark!! I still have Sasha, my 6-year-old Shihtzu. And Roxie, my Ruby who was a year old in May. But I've added to the collection. Shortly after we lost Tibby another Ruby came our way - I think I've told you about JoJo and his "issues". He is doing amazingly well. Totally off of meds now and the biggest love sponge around! In early Fall we were approved as foster parents for rescue in FL. I did reference checks and other things for the rescue group and then our ship came in - our first rescue! We got him on 10/25; a tri-colored boy named Charlie who was in critical need of patella surgery. As you may have guessed, our first foster was a failure - we decided to adopt him within 2 weeks. He has had his surgery and is still splinted but is getting around really well. I don't think he had known a life without pain and now thinks it's just grand!!

On the home front, my mother is still quite ill. She has emphysema, COPD, osteoarthritis. She's receiving hospice care. Her lungs aren't circulating the proper amount of oxygen and that's causing dementia. It's very hard for me to deal with, as you can imagine. I'm going to visit for a week on 12/4 (Christmas will be in KY).

That's all I can think of - any questions? I'll try to be a bit more attentive but can't promise!! Right now this ebay link has my attention.!:rolleyes:

Thanks for the update. Glad JoJo is doing well and happy to hear about Charlie! Should be a good Thanksgiving for all!!

So glad to see u posting!! We have missed u being around, sounds like u are havin a busy time!! I hope ur ma is feeling better!!

So good to see you here - I was wondering how you were :)

Congratulations on the new addition - nothing like a failed foster VBG

Charlie sounds a star, and I'm so glad he's pain free now, that's wonderful. It's good that Jojo is getting sorted too.

So sorry to hear about your Mum - that's really hard to deal with. You are in our thoughts :flwr:

if we don't "see" you before, hope you manage to have a good Christmas.

Take care x

hi crittercall welcome back then :) im a lil new myself so shall look forward to seeing some piccies of your lil ones

Welcome back!!!! I was wondering how things were with you. I'm delighted to hear that JoJo is better and I have no doubt but that Charlie will love his new home!

I'm sorry to hear your mum has been unwell and will keep you both in my thoughts.

Looking forward to seeing some photos of your new additions when you get a chance.

Back