PDA

View Full Version : Naughty or Nice?

vicarrieous
24th November 2008, 01:08 AM
Just wondering, since I am sure all our Cavys are on the nice list, what are your getting your Cavy for Christmas? I need some good ideas!

cy1266
24th November 2008, 05:53 PM
I was thinking about getting them a bed to share, but they always sleep with us...so why do we even need one? :rolleyes: I think winter coats are always useful, so are Muttluks...you can never go wrong with bully sticks...

arasara
25th November 2008, 04:10 PM
oh fun!! I love Christmas for the dogs :P INstead of exchanging ourselves, we usually get stuff for the dogs and then we play with them on Christmas morning :rolleyes: icon_blshing

This year for Xmas they are getting:
They each are getting a new camo wubba (they are so cute, have you seen them?)
A cuz ball
Orbee rasberry (toy-stuffable) ball
Orbee ball
They got a few xmas-stuffed animals I scooped last year on sale
and a collar and leash set :)

I have fun shopping for them :flwr:

leesanlucie
25th November 2008, 08:19 PM
My 2 are definetly on the "good doggy" list this year.:D
They are getting...

A new nylon collar
A puppia harness
Some stuffed animals
A new kong
And some treats....and of course Christmas turkey for dinner :p

But this year I wont be leaving them under the tree like last year.... Lucie tucked into the pressies on the 23rd of December while i was hoovering my upstairs bedrooms :rolleyes:. I was totally oblivious to my kids laughing hysterically and encouraging her on!!! naughty naughty!!!

I must say I nearly peed myself laughing when i came down to find kids and Lucie(and my cat Cara got in for some 2) surrounded by wrapping paper and treats!
:jump:

ilsamom
25th November 2008, 08:41 PM
I was thinking about the doll for puppies I saw on one of the links here (can't remember which)

My dog is 4 but it looked so warm and snuggly, I want her to get a special gift too, she's had a hard month, sometimes I take her to the pet store and let her pick anything she wants.

Shivers
27th November 2008, 03:35 PM
I have been having a good think about this since Belle is our new arrival and would like to get her something nice. I think we will get her:
A coat (she likes her walks but she does not like the cold or rain)
A new lead and collar (ill work on my OH so I can get her a pink one) :)
Some treats (any suggestions as to what ones are good?)

Cant think what else... maybe another Cavy? :D

tanztanya
27th November 2008, 11:17 PM
cookie's on the good list this year as she's been very good!! so far i've picked up a new pink polka dot coat, a pink collar and lead set, another pink collar with her name in sparkles on it, a puchi petwear hoody, a knitted sparkly jumper, i've managed to track down a replacement copy of her favourite toy (as she's pulled it apart and she thinks its her baby as she carries it around to walkies and bed with her so looks abit rough now), and a charm for her collar.

i wanted to buy her a new bed but she already has 2 and doesnt need another one. I am considering either getting her a new checked puppia, one of those pink pearl flexi leads or a snugglesafe head pad with bruno dog cover.