• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Waiting patiently for Santa

Claire L

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

Minnie
IMG_1442.jpg

Cara
IMG_1443.jpg

Thanks for lookin' :D

Oh they're lovely pics claire! Made me laugh because your girls are the sweetest looking, loveliest tris ever but they look well pissed off in that first pic :D :lol:

Everytime I see your girls I wonder how they ever ended up in rescue, they are so good looking. Looks like you keep them well groomed.

I would never had guessed that your girls were rescuegirls....They just look so .....wholesome and healthy somehow :)

Lovely pics:)

Hi Clairel, Your girls are super gorgeous :lotsaluv: and they are just as stunning in their piccies as they are in real life :snap: It was lovely to meet you today, I am drawn like a magnet to cavaliers when out (y) Charlie true to form was head over heels for your beautiful girls - I thought fostering cavaliers may help give him his dose of cavalier love but I don't think he can ever have enough cavalier love :rolleyes:

They are such beauties. How could you ever deny those faces anything? They just look too angelic for words!

Back