PDA

View Full Version : Jumpers in Asda for 3.50!

sugarkane74
27th November 2008, 03:33 PM
Just got back from shopping in Asda and as the title suggests they had dog jumpers for 3.50!! They've got snowflakes on them and they do them in red, green & black. I opted for the red one. They are for small-medium sized dogs so hopefully should be ok for cavs!

They also did tshirts for 3.00 but they were more for 'boy' dogs!

shippers
27th November 2008, 03:35 PM
I'm going to take a look at the jumpers next time I'm in Asda they sound good. Lois needs a jumper for her winter walks as she is still only a baby. Could you try and post a photo?

leesanlucie
27th November 2008, 03:41 PM
Hi
I bought one for my pup a few weeks ago and she wears it on her walks as she is only 6 mths old.My pup is about 10lbs and very soon i think it might be a bit tight.
Only thig is my adult cav would NEVER get into it!!!LOL and i would say she is small/med!
she is 9kilos and is quite chunky(big boned as my vet puts it! LOL :rolleyes: so no red jumper for her....however she has LOTS of hair to keep her warm....and a tartan coat when it rains.

My friend got one and it didnt last very long...but mine seems not too bad.
for 3.50 i thought it was a bargain!:dogwlk:

sugarkane74
27th November 2008, 03:55 PM
http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq160/sugarkane74/Starinnewjumper.jpg

Unfortunatly it was quite a snug fit and it irritated her around the neck which is the last thing I wanted to do coz of her SM :(

Will take it back but i don't think they had them in a large.

*Pauline*
27th November 2008, 05:12 PM
Oh I like that, I'll get one if I can. Love the pic.:lotsaluv:

sugarkane74
27th November 2008, 05:34 PM
Oh I like that, I'll get one if I can. Love the pic.:lotsaluv:

She's chewing a treat.. had to bribe her to have her pic taken! ;)

Like I said though, am gonna go back at the weekend to see if they have it in a large coz the moment I took it off her she had a bit of a freak out rubbing against the sofa and had a bit of a scratch so think it was too right around the neck for her. Felt awful afterwards.

Sabby
27th November 2008, 06:31 PM
I bought one for Harley my pup, I managed to take the hood of as it irritated him.
Don’t know how I going to manage with the harness on.

Sunflowerstar
27th November 2008, 08:34 PM
Will have to go to Asda they look nice and for the price you cannot go wrong.