• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy Farm Campaign

Sandrac

There is a campaign being undertaken at the moment to encourage people and children in the UK to write to politicians and councillors to make the farming of dogs illegal and to create awareness of the dogs' plight.

A web site has been set up www.forpityssake.org and you can order a free book (For Pity's Sake) which has been written based on a ficticious story of a boy who rescues a cavalier from a puppy farm. I've just finished reading my copy and gosh did it pull at the heart strings, there were a few tears. :(

I've ordered some more copies to distribute amongs friends and colleagues to help spread the word.

Well done and thanks for the link! Lets hope it may start something although from the last battles I had, things fell far short.

Back