• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

BVA/KC scheme and Irish scans.

sins

I've been reading the minutes of the BVA/KC scheme on Mri scanning and in the list of centres offering or interested in offering low cost scans was the name and address of a veterinary imaging company based in Midleton(five miles from me:eek:). Anyone know anything about this?
Could I be so lucky to avoid loading Miss Dizz onto a ferry and instead drive eight minutes for a scan?
Methinks I'll visit my vet this evening and see what he has to say.
Sins

I know there has been interest in setting up a low cost centre in Ireland for breeders. I was told this by someone in the Irish Vet association.

However I wasn't aware that anyone had an MRI scanner down south. If so, that would be very new as people I know who have had scans have all had to do them in Dublin or Belfast.

Back