• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog Breeders

Tania

We chose Molly because the lady who bred her lived in what seemed to be a nice clean house, her children where polite and everything looked fine. The Breeder told me she only had one litter a year as she thought it was a nice thing to do for her children.
I e mailed her when Molly was diagnosed with Hip Dysplasia 8 months ago and again I contacted her recently about the sm diagnosis. I have not heard from her.
I have been give some information including this breeders webiste, I have been told she breeds all sorts of dogs and cats, the cavaliers are only the tip. I have also been told she has used puppy farmed puppies and tried to pass them off as her own.
It doesn't change things as far as Molly is concerned and I am glad we are taking care of her but how do I go about putting a stop to this evil woman?

hi tania,
i completely understand your frustration, Bailey has been ill from day one and the woman who bred her also put on a very good 'show' so much so that 3 of us were hoodwinked into thinking she was genuine. I would definately contact the animal welfare department of your council if she is a licensed breeder. how old is molly? if you were sold a 'sick pup' it may also be worth contacting trading standards. personally i am intending after christmas to take my breeder to the small claims court as the insurance for all illnesses to date with bailey is not valid as she was ill within first 14 days!
i just don't understand how people can be so hard-faced about this, sadly though i know too well they can be. i hope molly manages with her conitions well. x x

Hi

I feel sick! I couldn't help it. I have just e mailed the breeder and told her I am building a website about cruel and unscrupulous breeders and that I will send her the link when finished. I wanted to let her know I am not going to leave this. Molly is only 18 months old, she has hip dysplasia in both hips, one of her knee joints keeps popping out, her elbow joints are bad and she has sever arthritis plus this sm on top.
I am going to start by writing to the Kennel Club and insisting they find who owns Mollys sister in case she is suffering. We are going to see Dr. Rusbridge on Wednesday once we have got passed that I am going to turn my attentions onto this evil woman.

Hi Tania

Pls go for her and do your best to stop her evilness and if theres anything I can possibly do to help pls contact me.

Best of Luck
:mad:

How can these people be so hard hearted that they breed and sell these puppies in horrible conditions, dont care about their health and stand in front of potential buyers as if they are the nicest people in the world. :mad:

Good luck with it Tania. I hope Molly will be ok. Its such a pity that she is going through so many health issues and only 18 months old, poor girl :flwr:

so sorry your Molly is going through this pain and anguish and so young! It is good she has an owner who cares enough to take care of her and try to prevent others from falling victim to the same breeder.

Best of luck in dealing with Molly and with the breeder.

Back