• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charlie's mom

cricky19

Hi. I am new to the forum and I am very excited. My aunt is on a Yorkie forum and is always telling things she is doing and learning.

I have a Tri-colored cavalier named Charlie. He is our baby. He will be 2 years old on Dec 11. February makes 2 years of him being in our life. I never understood how other peoples' lives revolved around a dog, but it only took a few short days to understand.

:dogwlk:
Charlie008.jpg

This is his Elvis look.

charlie005.jpg

charlie024.jpg

Last edited:
I never understood how other peoples' lives revolved around a dog, but it only took a few short days to understand.

Welcome to the crazy dog people club!!! I'm a card holding member :D

icon_welcomeYes... we are all crazy cav lovers here... and proud of it!! Who could have a cavalier and not be crazy in love with them!!! hehe!:jump:

You have a very nice boy!:) My wish is to have one Tric boy soon!If he looks like Charlie (y)

Welcome to the board! My Mika does the Elvis look as well. I wonder if it is common in cavaliers?

Back