• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Harness for hard to fit dogs

avejo

I wanted to drop a line about a new harness I've found. Lady was having trouble with the puppias. We started with the regular ones which worked but seemed a bit tight at the neck, so we moved on to the jacket style. This one's supposed to be good for dogs in-between sizes for the regular puppia, but we had even more trouble with this style. The x-large fit fine around the neck but was too loose around the chest - the large was too tight all over. I wanted the puppia to work, but it just didn't. So we tried a bunch of different brands/styles, and I think we've found the best one yet. It's a mutt gear harness: http://yhst-22975693096115.stores.yahoo.net/mugestha.html It has some give in it like the puppia, but when she's pulling, the emphasis is on the front of her chest rather than where her chest meets her neck. I really like that it's step-in, has reflective material in it, and a strap that comes off for the car. I'm writing this in the hopes that no one has had any bad experiences with this harness as I'm hoping we've finally found one that works!

Has anyone tried the fleece harnesses ?
I was thinking of getting one for my boy , he only has 3 legs & falls flat on his face all the time so I thought a harness might support him

Has anyone tried the fleece harnesses ?
I was thinking of getting one for my boy , he only has 3 legs & falls flat on his face all the time so I thought a harness might support him

Not tried a fleece harness looking at them I do not think they would support him. If memory serves me correct your boy los his front leg. However I just took a look on canine concepts where I got my harness from and think that the style of mutt something harness would suit your boys needs.
Michelle

Hi AT

Tried all sorts of harness for me three and its always Daisy who on a walk suddenly stops and refuses to go any further until I take her harness off ,its as though whatever one she wears after a bit must rub on her. So I bought her a fleece harness and now shes fine ,so Daisy wears that and Poppy and Rosie have their Puppias and everybody's happy.:)

Back