• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pen Pals, PJ Exchanges

cricky19

My aunt has Yorkies and she is a member of a Yorkie board. She has been involved with P.J. exchanges and Yorkie Pen Pals. I was just wondering if any one knew if there are any of these for Cavaliers. Her dogs receive boxes for them in the mail with surprises in them. I think Charlie would love to be involved with something like this and I would appreciate any help with finding "pals" for him.:D

Charlie and his cousins, Gizmo (the bigger one) and Barkley (hidden behind the bar)
DSC01765w-1.jpg

What are PJ exchanges?

I think most of us are online enough that they aren't likely to want to write offline as well but people are always welcome to set something up. :) Also people may be less inclined to do gift boxes because the list is very international and postage is very expensive for that sort of thing.

If people want to set up any type of exchange or mailing list, anyone can set up a social group using the social groups function on the board (read more in the FAQs) and use that to create a group and then discuss things there on the comments, or creat a group using your profile or blog -- there are lots of ways to set something up.

I don't organise things like these myself and would prefer they be organised within a social group that anyone interested can join -- much easier for people to meet and exchange info by checking their social group area than to try and post within the main board. (y)

People can use social groups to create all sorts of groups -- based on a region, interests like crossstitching or cooking or raw feeding or walking groups or agility... a book group, etc!

Thank you for your reply. This is the first time on any type of board and I was not sure how or if anything like this was possible.

Back