PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Jack & Joes food?

Dublin
3rd December 2008, 10:58 AM
Does anyone use Jack & Joes food made by TV vet Joe from Vets in Practise?

I saw him at Crufts last year & the food sounded good to me but I couldnt get it here in ROI - but I picked up a bag in Newry yesterday to see if my kids liked it.
Just wondered what people think of it?

Sabby
3rd December 2008, 06:01 PM
I don’t know about the kibble but the wet food has the same ingredients then Nature Diet (Holistic Food). Jack & Joes is about £1.45 and Nature Diet is 75 pence.

Dublin
3rd December 2008, 06:04 PM
Hmmmmm interesting!

Sabby
3rd December 2008, 06:33 PM
I feed Nature Diet and I am sure I saw someone on this forum saying they do. Both are good. It consists of Chicken 60%, Brown Rice min 5%, Vegetables min 5%, Kelp, Rosemary and Rubbed Sage, Omega 3&6 provided by Flax and Fish Oil and Natural ground bone. The Fish one has Fish 60%, Rice 20%, Potato 8%, Kelp etc.
The Jack& Joe Food has same ingredients just double the price.

Dublin
12th December 2008, 10:10 AM
:updte:

Well, my two have been eating their Jack & Joes food now for a week & a half & they both LOVE it & Cassies coat seems a bit shinier that in used to be (bearing in mind shes a JRT!). She also really loves the food which is good as she can be a bit picky, wheras Sparky will eat anything & so far it's agreeing with Sparky's digestion (which has been fine the last 4-5 months anyway) so all is well!

I mix in a little yarrah organic or sardines with their breakfast just so it's not the same meal each time (& because Cass has a glucosamine suppliment in her breakfast that I have to crush as she wont take whole tablets!!)