• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Christmas cards are in!!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I am told they are in! Once I have the total cost I will work out the price for packets.

These are the designs:

attachment.php

3056221815_958ea53efe.jpg

attachment.php

http://board.cavaliertalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20&d=1227570308
attachment.php

Thanks once again to board members Mimi -- who took the fabulous pics and designed the cards -- and Thelly, who set them up for printing, and arranged for them to be printed. :rah:

Fabulous Karlin!
So who's living room is being turned into the post office??

Sins

It will be mine that is the post office! Though people can also collect from the front desk at the Irish Times or from me at home, or from Dog Training Ireland if they are doing a class.

I think I am going to do these in two options -- two packs of two designs. Each pack will have one of the mixed group designs, and then either Santa Baby or Joy. All will be in packs of 10 so they work out evenly for the total number I had printed. I have ordered enough for this year and next!

I think at 5 euro per pack of 10 if collected; 6 euro including p&p.

The cards are individually wrapped and Thelly says they came out really well. There's a greeting inside too.

Oh great, I will be dropping over to Tara's at the weekend, will get them then if they are ready:)

Ok here we go.

Pack One (10 cards, five of each 2 designs):

attachment.php

attachment.php

or

Pack Two (10 cards, five of each 2 designs):

3056221815_958ea53efe.jpg

http://board.cavaliertalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20&d=1227570308
attachment.php

They cost 6 euro a pack if collected from me; or 8 euro each including p&p.

NB: I had seriously underestimated the cost of postage on these and forgot to price in all my envelopes so needed to raise the price on them -- explained here.

You can PayPal me via this address:

karlinATindigo.ie

replacing the AT with an @ sign.

Or you can pay cash, euro cheque or money order. Please note you can choose the currency on PayPal that you wish to pay in, so just pick euros.

I still haven't figured out how to set up a darn PayPal button. If someone knows how to do this let me know! I will be collecting the cards tomorrow so can start to mail them out on Friday or am around for them to be collected after that.

Oh karlin i want a pack of each for defo they are lovely i could get mark to call into the irish times!!!!

Can cheques be made out to irish cavalier rescue?
I can't use paypal any more from my e mail account as husband has commandeered it for an organisation that he's involved in.:mad:
Sins

Hi Karlin
I would like 2 packs of pack 1 and 2 packs of pack 2 would ib be better if igave you my mail address then you could send me a paypal with th correct postage to the uk.I await your advice

The price for P&P is enough to cover my costs to the UK plus envelope -- so just go by the pricing there. The difference isn't much between UK and Ireland for postage. :)

I've had some orders in already -- mailing those out tomorrow, and yes, be sure to give me your mailing address on orders so I know where they go!

I got them!! Wow!!!

:rah::rah:

Thanks so much to Maria and Thelly for all the work they put into these -- they look fabulous.

Maria, I will PM you back about your message; have been out all day.

Sure that's fine too -- they can be made to Irish Cavalier Rescue as I have a specific rescue account set up at Bank of Ireland. A giro transfer also is fine. Sins I just PMd you.

Hi Karlin,

I've just sent €12 via paypal. Could you please send me 1 pack of each?

Back