• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fostering

Brodie

sorry i've not been about I can't remember the last time I was on here :(

I am probably posting this in the wrong section but i've tried to put it in the correct one

I am going into hospital for a year and I need someone to foster my animals, I have one cavalier, one yorkshire terrier, 2 cats and a rabbit - does anyone know of anyone that could/would foster them? I don't know what money I would be on but whatever I could I would contribute to there care and they will be insured. I've tried seaching for charities but am unable to find one. I'm 25years old and can only find them for elderly people. Does anyone else know or any services? I am in the south of england

Thanks
Emma

I'm so sorry you are having to make such arrangements and spend such a long time in hospital. I hope this can all be worked out! :xfngr:

Thanks Karlin...

I forgot to say that they don't all need rehoming together they can be seperate although obviously it would be better for the dogs to be together, the cats would have to be together as one of the cats cries constantly when the other cat wasn't here she lost her sister and for about 4 months continually cried then when I got the other one she stopped the constant crying or at least she would have to be rehomed with someone with a cat that likes cats

the word has got around and now i just have to find the cats home - i'm really greatful for peoples willingness to help me in this difficult situation thanks x

How awful!! But I'm so glad someone is helping you with the dogs. I'm sure you'll get the cats settled. Sorry to hear of your troubles and hope everything works out for you.

thanks for replies, I have now got tinkerbell fostered she will go with tilly and to a place where cats are in the neighbourhood so sure she will soon team up with someone like she did when i got the other one to visit. she will prob miss the visiting one they curl up and go to sleep together its here more than anywhere else so its like mine but can't catnap its got no collar on though :D

Hi Emma. I am so sorry that you are having problems that will take you away from your beloved pets. I will pray that you gain strength and health while you are in the hospital, and that your pets are wonderfully cared for by your friends. Please keep us posted on how you are doing!

A year, that's a long time in hospital, I do hope everything will be ok. You might want to think about writing a contract with the fosters. I have heard of people not wanting to give dogs back. :rolleyes:

Back