PDA

View Full Version : Searching for christmas outfit

Emma n Renco
8th December 2008, 04:51 PM
Hi there...

OK does anyone know any good places to get a christmas suit outfit for my 2 little cavs? This is a secret from my hubby who is 100% against the idea but I just can't resist haha.. Any good ideas as to ones for cavaliers?

Hope I am not the only one doing this at christmas - I just have to have that christmas photo ;-)

Em xx

brotymo
8th December 2008, 04:59 PM
I don't know if you have walmart there, but our walmart here has little Christmas doggie outfits. Cute ones like Santa, and little fancy girlie Christmas dresses. They had quite a few choices yesterday.

ilsamom
8th December 2008, 05:45 PM
Hi don't know where you are in the netherlands, but we lived in amsterdam for over a year and there is a very nice shop called vip, very important pets on de clerkststaat 11 and i think they have stores in rotterdam as well, you can find their website with address if you search vip pets amsterdam, I think they can send.

They have beautiful things, clothes treats etc. and I recommend the freeze dried lobster for dogs, we live in Paris now but she loved it so much last year I ordered it for her this year.
hope that helps,
Jennifer

Emma n Renco
8th December 2008, 05:53 PM
ooh thank you for both suggestions :-)

I will get on with my quest to make my furbabies into christmas cuties...

Merry Christmas everyone! xx

cricky19
9th December 2008, 05:22 AM
If you have a Target around you, they have some very cute clothes.