• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Searching for christmas outfit

Emma n Renco

Hi there...

OK does anyone know any good places to get a christmas suit outfit for my 2 little cavs? This is a secret from my hubby who is 100% against the idea but I just can't resist haha.. Any good ideas as to ones for cavaliers?

Hope I am not the only one doing this at christmas - I just have to have that christmas photo ;-)

Em xx

I don't know if you have walmart there, but our walmart here has little Christmas doggie outfits. Cute ones like Santa, and little fancy girlie Christmas dresses. They had quite a few choices yesterday.

Hi don't know where you are in the netherlands, but we lived in amsterdam for over a year and there is a very nice shop called vip, very important pets on de clerkststaat 11 and i think they have stores in rotterdam as well, you can find their website with address if you search vip pets amsterdam, I think they can send.

They have beautiful things, clothes treats etc. and I recommend the freeze dried lobster for dogs, we live in Paris now but she loved it so much last year I ordered it for her this year.
hope that helps,
Jennifer

ooh thank you for both suggestions :)

I will get on with my quest to make my furbabies into christmas cuties...

Merry Christmas everyone! xx

Back