• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Georgia

linderbelle

Hi I found this board by accident and have been busy easy and registered today and finally got the go to post. I have a 7 year old male shih tzu named Winston, almost 5 year old tri female, and just 3 weeks ago got our baby boy Bentley who is a blendheim. They bring such joy in our lives and we are certainly addicted to our cavaliers. I have learned alot from the board and been reading some of the stuff about making your own dog food which I have been doing but I'm concerned about getting the right amount of veggies and fruit, meat etc. I've been supplementing them with calcium tabs and vitamins. I think I'm going to start giving them half an excellent dog food and half homemade. What do you all think. I worry about these guys like they are my babies. Heck they ARE my babies. I remember 7 years ago when I lost my 7 year old shih tzu Sandy and how hard it was. I want to be doing the best I can possibly do for these guys. Anyways just wanted to say hi from Linda in Georgia, USA. I see alot of you posters are from Europe. We were just there in September-October. Only saw one cavalier and that was in Paris.

Back