• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Think We're Human?

Sydney

For those humans out there who own more than one of us, you probably thought you only had problems with your kid's being jealous. Well the word is now out that it is not just your kids who can get jealous when they feel you are showing favorites. Your human scientist have discovered what we have known all our lives. Now you have to be especially careful about lavishing too much attention on one of us over the others. We Cavvies can think 'no fair' too.

Ask one of us to do a trick and we'll give it a try with gusto for a reward, say a sausage, and we'll happily keep at it. But if we see you giving a sausage for doing the same trick and you don't reciprocate with us, just try to get us to do it again. As a matter of fact, not only will we not do it again, we'll even avoid eye contact just to make you feel worse. Here's hoping you lavish treats on us equally, but be warned what will happen when you don't.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28112599/from/ET/

PS Sorry, but we'll get back to our vacation adventures real soon. We're busy preparing our Christmas list for Santa.

Ruby and Sydney and Duncan in Virginia :paw:

That is so funny. I am just realizing this now that I have two! When I walk the girls go out to do "their business" in the yard, typically Dottie has either already gone earlier or is too busy hunting moths to respond to my incessant, "Lets go potty!" comments. However, our adopted girl Claire will usually now go on command. Of course, since she was a mill dog I am still giving her lots of praise and a cookie for a job well done. Dottie totally ignores me while she is focusing on her job of keeping the yard safe from feral cats and bugs, until I go to give Claire her reward. Then, Dottie can't get to me fast enough and goes through her whole repertoire of tricks so she can get in on the action. One time I just told her, "Sorry, no potty, no cookie" and then she even faked a squat to get the treat, little stinker that she is. :D

Back