• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poor little Dylan isn't well.

*Pauline*

I woke up this morning to find a rather miserable Dylan with one eye totally covered in gunge. I was really worried at first, I couldn't see the eye ball and it looked white with all the muck in there. I dreaded there being an ulcer but when I cleared the eye with cool boiled water the eye just looked VERY swollen. It looked fine yesterday. By the time we got back home, both eyes were swollen, a good sign as this would indicate an allergy rather than an injury. He is VERY unhappy, not even greeting guests.:(

Last night I vacuumed late and 2 days ago we went to the fields and they have oak trees there, oak spores can irritate. So I was told to lock Dylan out of the room when I hoover and open the windows and don't take him to the field. Looks like we are back to pavement walking again.

We got cream for his eyes and I think I will buy a season ticket for the vets, we are back again next week. This cost me £36.

:( Sorry to hear that Dylan is unwell - seems so unfair when he has been through so much already.

Hope he improves quickly.:xfngr:

Pauline -- I'm sorry to hear Dylan isn't feeling well. Poor little guy, his eyes must be very irritating. I had to laugh out loud at your "season ticket to the vet" comment. Even though (knock on wood) Holly has been blessed with great health, our senior cat is helping pay my vet's kids way through college:rolleyes:

Poor wee fellow, he really is in the wars :( Hope he's a bit more comforatble now.

Know what you mean about a season ticket to the vets - my car now goes there automatically, I have to think hard if I want to go in another direction :D

sorry to hear that dylan is feeling well!! Give him a cuggle from me and the gang!!

Hope he is feeling better soon!!

Oh, as if you and poor little Dylan haven't been through enough already. :hug: You are the best mom EVER and always see that his needs are taken care of no matter what.

Just a few hugs :hug::hug::hug: for both of you
---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

Ah my little handsome favourite cav :luv: Hope he feels better soon,well he will cos your his mum :lotsaluv:

Sorry to hear poor Dylans feeling sorry for himself. Please give him a hug from his friends here, and tell him Get Better Soon.:xfngr:

dylan, poor little guy you feel better soon. rest up, and no more nosing around in things you're allergic to, not even if they smell delicious!

pauline, hugs to you. sorry mr dylan had a tough morning. i know exactly how you feel about season tickets to the vet.

oh, you poor things. You have been squeezed thru the ringer already! I hope he is better soon! I know what you mean about the vets! Lizzie and Bandit's visit for their vomiting and diarrhea cost me $238.00 for a visit that lasted less than one hour.

I'll be thinking about you.

Know what you mean about a season ticket to the vets - my car now goes there automatically, I have to think hard if I want to go in another direction :D

:lol::lol:

Sorry for the late reply girls, my wireless router is playing up I think. Dylan is much better mood wise, playing fetch with his favourite toy, a mouse hand puppet and barking since he got up. I think his SM pill is just starting to work this morning and he is slowing down. His eyes are looking much better already. We went for cream this time instead of drops as it's greasy and stays in longer. They are harder to put in though. While I get Dylan into position, the tube keeps oozing and it doesn't come out in a straight line, it curls up which makes it hard to get in too. I have to pull his bottom lid down and put the cream on the swollen inner eyelid. It looked easy when my vet showed me. I can't expose as much pink as my vet.

:thnx: everyone for your well wishes.

Back