• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi Everybody

linderbelle

I've tried posting and trying to get pictures in etc. and think I have finally figured it out. Fingers, toes and eyes crossed. Anyways, I am obviously new to this site. I love dogs of all types but of course cavalier spaniels hold a special place in my heart. We just recently--3 weeks ago added a beautiful 1 year old male blenheim to our family. So as my signature says I am mom to 3 now--1 shih tzu and two cavaliers. I live in middle Georgia, USA. Just wanted to say hi to everybody. :xfngr:

Hi, and welcome to the board from a fellow Georgian! I live 40 miles north of Atlanta. I have Jasper, a 1-year-old Blenheim male, and we're picking out our new tricolor female puppy today at 4:00. (Actually, my husband is because this is supposedly "his" dog as Jasper is "my" dog.) I'm so excited!

Your dogs look beautiful! I love Shih tzus, too. I had a gold & black male named Gus and would have another in a heartbeat, but Hubby only likes Cavs and miniature poodles. Sigh...

Anyway, welcome to the board!

Lori

icon_welcome Hi and a warm welcome
Ive got 2 shih tzu's as well as Cody, they're great little dogs aren't they

Back