• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anyone interested in Gundog Training?

TKC

If so then take a look at the workshops on over the weekend. If you want to come along text me on 0872320668 and I will sort out a major discount for you.

Cavaliers generally do really well at this and it is all clicker training based so you will learn a skill too. There is no hunting or shooting on this course and we release the pheasant afterwards.

Saturday and Sunday Details are here:

http://www.dogtrainingireland.ie/seminars_workshops.php

Hi Karlin

Poor pheasant it doesn't get stressed or hurt does it ,or if your are just training for certain committee members you can borrow my AK47 and Thompson sub machine gun ,actually I might come too.:)

Best Wishes

Angry and Rejected

ps have my cards been posted?

We released the pheasant. It was very funny... one of them nearly flew into a big black lurcher's mouth (new gundog breed :) )!

Will upload photos.

Maybe if we had enough people over in the UK it would be financially viable over here? Maybe I post a thread on that and see what the response is.....

There definitely will be me and Brian M with his gun!

Bradley would love this - maybe we need to see about a UK meet/camping weekend/whatever if enough of us are up for it next year?

Bradley loves flushing birds and we think it's great fun whistle training our clan :).

We actually bring Helen Phillips over from the UK to teach this. You can contact Helen at [email protected] directly if you want to organise a group training session yourselves with her. She is really brilliant.

You would really love it and the Cavaliers are amazing.

Helen is from Learning About Dogs www.learningaboutdogs.com

Back