• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

calenders..............

merlinsmum

I slightly miscalculated the number of calenders to order - so if you haven't already requested one but but still like one - let me know - if you want me to send direct to another address in time for Christmas I can do that too!

How do we send

I know we are to paypal and I am american and know that you are euro--I was just in your country a couple months ago and absolutely LOVED it. I spent 24 days in Europe and I will treasure the memories always. Anyways, I want to order a calendar. Let me know your paypal account name and amount in american. Thanks

Hello,

It would be nice if you could send one direct to my parents - could you do this? If so, let me know how much and I can pay by PayPal.

Thanks.

(y) Will get onto PayPal now. Mum will really be pleased to get an unexpected present in the post!

Note to all

I have 16 calenders left - so if you want one please let me know and I will try and get it out to you ASAP - If you pay and let me know today and I'll get them posted today/weekend :)

Yes - posted this morning - after Gatwick decied to let me have them ( they were ordered from a company in Guernsey)

I would love a calendar. How much in USD? and what is Paypal address? I will pay asap. Are they still available?

I'm sending some calenders out either wednesday or saturday this week - let me know if you want one I still have several left.

Back