• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bella picture!

What a beautiful dog! She has the sweetest expression!

I'm trying to figure out how to post from Flickr, too. I can get the link to come up, but I can't seem to post the picture directly into the message. :bang: If you figure it out, let me know!

Lori

Here's how you post a picture.

1. Click on your pic on flickr.

2. Click on "all sizes" (it's in tiny print above your pic).

3. Click on "medium".

4. Your picture will then have two codes under it, you need to copy the second shorter code which says, "Grab the photo's URL:"

5. Get back to your thread on Cavalier talk and click on the icon just above the window where you write that looks like 2 grey mountains with a yellow sky and a grey sun. Get rid of http:// which is in the window (I don't know why that's there!) paste your URL into this space, click OK.

Hope that helps. But for now, here's your picture.

3110814364_505ce2dc86_o.jpg

Thanks Pauline!!! I will try that! Thanks for posting Bella's pic!!! YEA!!! She is such a sweetie pie! ( I am not biased at all!!!);)

Back