• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cailean Is Getting His Wings Today

misty

Our beloved Cailean is losing his fight with MVD.

He's on my lap as I type, he's so weak and breathing is such hard work. Please think of him at 10.00 am when he passes over to rainbow bridge.

I'm in bits as you can imagine.

Thinking of you both and sending you a big hug. Run free & strong little Cailean.

oh Fran I'm so so sorry :(:(

He will have some wonderful companions waiting to meet him - my Rupert will be there to greet him, and I knowhis Father Declan will be too.

I know your heart will be breaking right now - Cailean is very very special, he has that same wonderful character, I was honoured to have met him, and seen him bounce about despite being so ill.

Very big hugs to you - you know we understand. They are all special but some are just EXTRA special and it's hard to face life without them :'(

Take care and give all the others a cuddle - also take comfort that Cailean had a wonderful life with you, he was always loved and spoilt xx

So sorry ,thinking of you and your little angel.His pain is over by now,yours remain.:hug:

So so sorry that you have had to give Cailean his wings. His memory will remain in your heart forever. :hug::flwr:

I am so sorry. You are in my thoughts. :flwr:
It took strength for you to make a selfless decision that put his comfort above your pain.
Bless you both.:hug:

Hi misty

So so sorry to read about Cailean it must have terrible and heart rending decision to make .:(

So very sorry to hear about Cailean.
Take heart that he was safe and loved to the end, and that you were there and strong enough for him.
Run fast and free, beautiful Cailean.

So sorry to hear about your lovely friend....You are very strong to help him to the bridge.:flwr::hug:

I'm so sorry to hear about this. You and your sweet little guy are in my thoughts today. I'm sure he's in a wonderful place now, but I know how hard it is to let go.

I'm very sorry to hear this Fran, you are in our thoughts today:flwr:

Run forever free of pain & woes Cailean :hug:

Back