PDA

View Full Version : EBAY- 1 st BID

Brian M
15th December 2008, 11:08 AM
Hello and what a Good Morning

Just checked ebay on my Driving Lights which are up for Margaret's C. Sm investigation scheme and great news first bid of £50.00 and still 8 days to go before the end ,so thats at least £50 in the pot hopefully maybe more .
HURRAY cos I had great fears I would end up with no bids but fantastically I am wrong again.

diddy
15th December 2008, 11:12 AM
Morning Brian, Thats great news and has just reminded me to get the stuff round to my daughters for pics so she can ebay them for me.

Nicki
15th December 2008, 11:28 AM
:thmbsup::thmbsup: Great news Brian, well done

Diddy, that's really good of you :*bay:isn't so difficult, if I can manage it, anyone can :D

Margaret C
15th December 2008, 04:34 PM
Hello and what a Good Morning

Just checked ebay on my Driving Lights which are up for Margaret's C. Sm investigation scheme and great news first bid of £50.00 and still 8 days to go before the end ,so thats at least £50 in the pot hopefully maybe more .
HURRAY cos I had great fears I would end up with no bids but fantastically I am wrong again.

Brian,

You are wonderful.:rah:

Does Dawn know what a treasure she has in you?

Margaret C

Jan Bell
15th December 2008, 07:06 PM
:p Wow, that's great Brian. Don't think I am going to be able to compete with you for funds raised, but must find some more things to sell at the weekend!

Brian M
15th December 2008, 10:57 PM
Hi Jan

Thats totally lucky and lazy on my part my current crv is 18 months old and before that the oher one was 16 months so those lamps have been up in the loft for almost 3 yrs because i have been too lazy to do anything with them and my oldest girl Poppy we only got Aug 06 ,so its only the girls and you and Margaret that made me do anything otherwise they would still be gathering dust.