• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

EBAY- 1 st BID

Brian M

Hello and what a Good Morning

Just checked ebay on my Driving Lights which are up for Margaret's C. Sm investigation scheme and great news first bid of £50.00 and still 8 days to go before the end ,so thats at least £50 in the pot hopefully maybe more .
HURRAY cos I had great fears I would end up with no bids but fantastically I am wrong again.

Morning Brian, Thats great news and has just reminded me to get the stuff round to my daughters for pics so she can ebay them for me.

(y)(y) Great news Brian, well done

Diddy, that's really good of you :*bay:isn't so difficult, if I can manage it, anyone can :D

Hello and what a Good Morning

Just checked ebay on my Driving Lights which are up for Margaret's C. Sm investigation scheme and great news first bid of £50.00 and still 8 days to go before the end ,so thats at least £50 in the pot hopefully maybe more .
HURRAY cos I had great fears I would end up with no bids but fantastically I am wrong again.

Brian,

You are wonderful.:rah:

Does Dawn know what a treasure she has in you?

Margaret C

:p Wow, that's great Brian. Don't think I am going to be able to compete with you for funds raised, but must find some more things to sell at the weekend!

Hi Jan

Thats totally lucky and lazy on my part my current crv is 18 months old and before that the oher one was 16 months so those lamps have been up in the loft for almost 3 yrs because i have been too lazy to do anything with them and my oldest girl Poppy we only got Aug 06 ,so its only the girls and you and Margaret that made me do anything otherwise they would still be gathering dust.

Back