• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

HI all it's Laurel and Riley

cavmom2

We are new to this. Laurel is a 5 yr old Black and Tan and Riley is a 3 yr old Blenheim. We were both adopted by our human mom and dad from different breeders. Laurel was rescued from Idaho and Riley is from a breeder in Minnesota. Laurel has come so far. When I first got her she was so shy and scared of men, now she is a typical cavalier. Riley is a love and always wants love. He is like Velcro. He has to sleep by your head. I will post their pictures as soon as I can. We live out side of San Francisco in Pleasant Hill in the East Bay, USA It's cold now and rainy.:dogwlk:

Last edited:
Thanks!

Thank you for the warm welcome. I look forward to meeting a lot of members as I figure out how this works.:thnku:

Welcome, Chelsea and I are from Modesto. Glad to have more people close by.:rah:

Back