PDA

View Full Version : Slow

frecklesmom
16th December 2008, 07:54 PM
Anyone else having slowness when connecting here? Just had computer tuned up but not having luck with this site-is it just me?

*Pauline*
16th December 2008, 08:21 PM
This site is my slowest.

pippa
16th December 2008, 08:22 PM
NO!!! It's not just you!Glad to hear someone else is. I thought I was going mad!

Every other site is fine but sometimes this site takes ages to load and then is really slow.
Yesterday I was waiting on a page to load for over 15 minutes.

My computer is fine as I have just had it checked as is my broadband, all other sites I and the rest of the family use are quick as usual.

I always found this one a little slow but it has gotton worse in the last few days.

frecklesmom
16th December 2008, 09:26 PM
Thank you,thank you-thought I was losing it b*n*n* Must be all the heavy thinkers causing a drag :thmbsup:.

brotymo
16th December 2008, 09:31 PM
yep, like molassas in winter

lorebringer
16th December 2008, 10:41 PM
yep, like molassas in winter

Ha ha ha, true! :D

merlinsmum
17th December 2008, 05:21 PM
I've noticed too, doesn seem to be a lot slower than before - perhaps we have a lot more users????

hbmama
18th December 2008, 02:27 AM
ME TOO! I thought it was our Verizon connection. Glad to know it is not just us.

Lisa_T
19th December 2008, 03:00 AM
'Nother one. Was contemplating starting a thread on this very issue.

cavmom2
19th December 2008, 05:14 AM
I agree. I am new to this site and I find it very slow as well. Glad to know others agree.

:dogwlk::thmbsup:

Nicki
19th December 2008, 12:43 PM
There do seem to be some problems - we think they are doing some work to the servers which host the forum, which may account for the slow speed. Sometimes it is ok and other times it's painfully slow :(

We can only apologise - sadly it's not something we have any control over - and hope that it will soon be a bit better. Please bear with us - it's worth it :D