• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Some Serious christmas snow!

ice-cavi

It has snowed A LOT the last few days,really deep nice puffy powder snow!
Elja looooooves snow and will jump around like a madman ,Kia finds it a bit cold and will tolerate it for a while....but she feels it nicer inside though ;)

20081218123825_5.jpg

20081218123809_4.jpg

20081218123742_3.jpg

20081218123639_0.jpg

20081218123700_1.jpg

(Theese are bad qualitypics,my Canon camera has died :( and I´m hoping that santa will help me this christmas :rolleyes:)

Oh wow that's fabulous - lucky you :D

Lovely photos - such a shame about your Canon, let's hope Father Christmas will bring you a nice new one.

:jump: lol love the pics of them with the snow over their face's. im so jealous we havent had any snow what so everhere yet!!! :xfngr: that we'll get some soon xx

they are lovely pics - i'm so jelous of the snow!! Baily has never seen snow, so hopefully we will get some this year (although unlikely)

Have a lovely White Christmas!!

Looks like they are having fun. Does snow getting between their jackets and their own coats bother them? Mindy doesn't like that at all.

Oh how jealous I am of all that snow! We just had a small ice "storm" a few days ago, and my Bella LOVED plaing on it and in it when it became slushy the next day! I would love to have just half of that snow to see what she would do! I could never get her in the house!!!:D

I have NEVER seen that much snow in my entire life.....(live in Texas). Beautiful pictures of beautiful dogs. Ice-cavie certainly is the perfect name for your two. brrrrrrrr Judy

Lovley pictures. I miss the snow, we had plenty of snow where I grew up but we are lucky if we get any snow in the UK. Hope Santa brings you a new Camera.

Back