• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Apologies for the delay........

merlinsmum

Due to the delays caused by:
1. Having to put extra polls up at peoples request
2. Lateness in receiving pictures
3. Not getting enough funds to pay for the calenders quick enough
4. Gatwick holding onto the calenders for 5 days!!!!!:bang:

The calenders have now been posted out, UK people should get theirs in time for Christmas. Ireland/Europe/USA people I'm afraid will not get theirs in time for Christmas but hopefuly they will arrive before the new year.

I have still have a couple of people that have requested/enquired about the calenders so if you get back asap that would be good.

I have 16 calenders left if anyone wants one.

Hi merlinsmum

Not an apology but a great big thank you from us all for the tremendous amount of time ,work and worry that you put put into this task that you so kindly and generously volunteered for.

With Best Wishes ,Thanks
Happy Xmas and a Great
New Year
:flwr::flwr::flwr::flwr:

A massive thankyou is definately in order - it certainly can't be easy organising this, and no doubt everyone is as grateful as i am for the mamouth amount of time and effort you have put in to the calender.

I am soooo looking forward to it arriving!! i love parcels!!!

Thanks x x

I would love a calendar! Are they still available? How much in USD? and I would need PayPal address.

Thank you Kirsty for everything you did to get the Calendars to us. I'm sure it was a massive undertaking so no apologies needed. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing the finished calendar!

Thanks so much for taking on this project. I'm looking forward to a year's worth of Cavalier pictures :)

Gretchen

Thank you so much for the calendars - mine arrived safely today. Its very mcuh appreciated.

You did a fabulous job Kirsty!!! I can only imagine how much work this was, thanks for pulling it off!!

Thank you Kirsty and everyone who competed in the polls for a great calender, I got mine today. :jump:

Back