• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

4 Cavaliers at Christmas

Charleen

This long shot shows you all the snow we have outside. We received 12 inches of snow yesterday. We expect 6 more inches by Sunday night.
3122826954_1264729038_b.jpg

Notice Maya, our cat, sitting in her favorite chair.
3122830602_80b8c1b82c_b.jpg

Here are the 4 Cavaliers with their Christmas Jingle Collars.
3122828624_170cd736e0_b.jpg

Oh my gosh....that picture is too adorable!!!!!!! The 4 cavaliers are gorgeous and the setting is perfect for a Christmas shot! What a stunning picture. Judy

omg this is such a WONDERFUL picture. The setting is perfect and all 4 different colors. Absolutely awesome. You have a wonderful family.

Merry Christmas!!!

I have to post to this again. :) I think this needs to be on month of "December" in a calendar for next year. hint hint lol

I don't think you have to enter the December contest, you have already won it with this picture :) It is really beautiful, and your dogs are lovely!

WOW that just fills me with christmas spirit(and goosebums almost)
Lovely pic and wonderful doggies you have!

Great pictures of your 4 beautiful cavaliers. How did you manage to get them all to sit still together and look at the camera? They did so good- I hope they were rewarded with a yummy snack for that. :D Well done!!!!!

Actually, I didn't need to bribe them and they didn't get any treats. I keep saying stay :snap: and when they are done, I say "Good Dogs" and they come and pile on me on the floor. There were lots of cavalier kisses and hugs. :lotsaluv: That was the best part of the photo shoot. (y)

Last edited:
Wonderful shots of them, Charleen. They're behaving like little angels for you! Lovely tree, too. I agree that you should submit one of these for the calendar next year.(y)

Actually, I didn't need to bribe them and they didn't get any treats.

I do the same! I think you get better pictures without treats. Otherwise the heads are all up too high looking at the treat. :rolleyes:

All your dogs are beautiful. They all look quite similar, are they from the same breeder?

Pauline - the answer is that they are from 2 breeders.

Breeder #1: Pippin (ruby) and Merry (B&T) share the same dad and their mom's are sisters.

Breeder #2: Luke (blenheim) is the FATHER of Jolly (tri).

Last edited:
Back